75|EXCEL – Audit Schedule Solver

Here’s my go at it! I thought that this one was pretty straight forward.

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.5 KB)

Here is my solution:

2 Likes

I have never used the Solver function in Excel before. This was a great opportunity for me to try something new and discover a new tool. Thanks for the challenge!

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.5 KB)

1 Like

Solver is so cool! I found the practice to be extremely helpful and explored ways to test its computing power. This is an extremely useful tool!

2 Likes


My solution! Great refresher.

Challenge75_Data (1).xlsx (11.5 KB)

Thank you for the great challenge! The video was super helpful in refreshing my Solver skills. I attached my solution.


Here is a picture of my solution.

MasonLewis_Challenge75_Data.xlsx (54.5 KB)
This was a great review that helped me remeber how to effectively use Solver, thank you!


Here is my solution!

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (12.1 KB)

This challenge was a great easy practice for using the solver data tool. A good refresher.

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.5 KB)

Great review on Solver!

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.6 KB)
Here is the solution that I got

Good Practice

1 Like

I really enjoyed the practice with solver! Thanks for the problem!

2 Likes

This was good practice for solver B^)


This was a great refresher on the solver tool. I forgot how useful it can be. Thanks!

Good work adam!


Here is my solution!

FaithCall_Challenge75.xlsx (14.8 KB)
Heres’s my solution, I liked doing this solver problems since its been a while!