75|EXCEL – Audit Schedule Solver

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (54.4 KB)
Not quite so many constraint rules need to be added as the solution shows if sells with identical rules are grouped together.

2 Likes

Here is my solution!
Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.0 KB)

0301_Taylor_Challenge75_Data.xlsx (15.1 KB)
This was such a fun challenge. I haven’t used solver in a long time, so it definitely took me a second to figure out how to do it. Overall, it was a great review of solver. While doing the challenge, I was thinking of ways I can use solver in my job and other possibilities for future employment.

Done! Thanks to those who have posted solutions. I’m realizing there were much better ways to write the conditions for the solver than how I did. This has been a helpful refresher.

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (17.3 KB)

Good job, Jack!

Here’s my solution. I could’ve been more efficient but it works!

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.5 KB)
Thanks for the solver challenge! Here’s my solution.

1 Like

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.5 KB)
Here is my solution!

1 Like

Challenge75_Data_Micah_Nishimura.xlsx (11.5 KB)

Great refresher on using solver.

A much needed Solver refresher!

Isom-Challenge75.xlsx (11.8 KB)

Here’s the solution of what the final numbers should be.

Here’s my answer!
Challenge75_Data_FaithCall.xlsx (15.1 KB)

Thanks for the refresher! That was very helpful.

2 Likes

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (18.4 KB)
This was a good refresher! It is always cool to learn all the crazy things you can do with Excel.

This was a great refresher for using solver to manipulate data faster than it can be accomplished manually. Here is my file!

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.6 KB)

Debenham_Challenge75_Data.xlsx (15.0 KB)

Here is my solution! This was a great review for Solver.

Here is my solution. Thank you for this challenge.

1 Like

Pieper Nelson Challenge 75.xlsx (13.1 KB)

Challenge75_Data.xlsx (11.6 KB)

Attached is my solution. The MOST helpful thing for this solution was honestly watching the video. I wanted a refresher on using the solver tool and this challenge was perfect for that. I would recommend watching the video after attempting the challenge.
Challenge75_Solution AA.xlsx (11.5 KB)